Insolvency practitioners and official liquidators
As per the DIFC Insolvency Law, DIFC Law No. 1 of 2019, no person may be appointed as or serve as a Nominee, Administrator, Receiver, an Administrative Receiver, a Liquidator or provisional Liquidator of an entity unless he is registered as an insolvency practitioner with the DIFC Registrar of Companies.
Register as an insolvency practitioner
To register as an insolvency practitioner with the DIFC Registrar of Companies, please email email@example.com
- Curriculum Vitae of the practitioner
- Credentials and qualifications of the practitioner
- List of liquidation transactions conducted by the practitioner
- References or testimonies from past experiences
- Certificate or extract from previous appointments as insolvency practitioner by the court.
Upon receiving and reviewing the documents, an interview will be scheduled with the DIFC Registrar of Companies.
If you are already listed as a registered insolvency practitioner and would like to update your details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org The request must be made by an authorised person representing the Insolvency Practitioner.