Flexible & Cost-Effective Co-Working Spaces
Located in Gate Avenue Zone D, the DIFC Co-working Spaces are fully equipped for individuals who want to work independently or collaboratively in a shared office space.
Based in the region’s leading financial hub, DIFC, the Co-working Spaces offer a great advantage to businesses that start operations in the centre. They support all small companies and startups to conduct their operations smoothly. At DIFC, the registered companies can choose from a range of flexible and collaborative office spaces for all types of businesses.Enquire now
What does the DIFC Co-working spaces offer?
By joining the DIFC Co-working spaces, you will benefit from:
- No incorporation and registration fees
- Reduced commercial license fees
- Flexi-desk arrangements and low-cost workspaces
- No minimum share capital requirement
- Cost-effective workspaces supported by high-end infrastructure
- Diverse financial ecosystem backed by DIFC
- Home to DIFC FinTech Hive, DIFC’s FinTech accelerator
- Associated to DIFC Innovation Hub, which is home to innovation and creativity
Who can join the DIFC CO-working spaces?
The DIFC Work Co-working space is open to:
- FinTech firms
- InsurTech firms
- RegTech firms
A DIFC innovation license is required to access the space. There are different lease types:
- Flexi Desk
- Dedicated Desk
- Closed Offices