Stay up-to-date with DIFC’s responses to COVID19
08 May 2017, 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Dispute Resolution Authority, DIFC, Level 3, Precinct Building 5
Topics to be discussed:
- Arbitration – still fast, cheap, expert, efficient?
- The promotion of diversity in international arbitration
- The rise of third-party funding
- The emergence of Asian jurisdictions, i.e. Hong Kong, Singapore are favoured arbitral seats.
- Gary B. Born, President of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre
- Alec Emmerson, Chief Executive of the DIFC Arbitration Institute
- Habib Al Mulla, Chairman of the Dubai International Arbitration Centre
- Sarah Malik, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
Find out more and register
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode