- Stay up-to-date with DIFC’s responses to COVID19
- Read more
- 28 Feb 2017, 8:45 am - 5:00 pm
01 Mar 2017, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai, UAE
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) is proud to co-host the Dubai World Insurance Congress (DWIC). As the leading financial hub for the Middle East, Africa and South Asia region, DIFC is well placed to host the congress. The Centre provides a world-class platform that connects the region’s markets with the economies of Europe, Asia and the Americas.
The DWIC is where the (re)insurance markets meet.
Designed to deliver unrivalled networking, business and thought leadership opportunities for more than 400 senior insurance executives, DWIC incorporates:
- The Business Symposium - a morning of inspirational presentations delivered by international thought leaders including Inga Beale, chief executive officer, Lloyd’s and Dennis Mahoney, chief executive officer, RFIB
- Global Insurtech - a half day forum exploring the future of insurance with insights from international experts including Dan Cobley, former managing director, Google UK and Matteo Carbone, founder, Connected Insurance Observatory and #1 on the Top 50 Global InsurTech Influencer ranking
- The Meeting Hub and Cafe - a dedicated networking area where attendees can meet, network and do business
- Innovation Labs – a series of inspiring lectures showcasing new thinking in insurance.
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode