Stay up-to-date with DIFC’s response to Covid-19
27 Sep 2017, 8:30 am - 10:00 am
DIFC Conference Centre – Precinct Building 4
Knight Frank in partnership with Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) are pleased to invite you to The Future of Real Estate in the World’s Leading Cities.
This event will focus on providing an overview on the key areas of the Global Cities Report 2018. The report highlights on ‘A recurring message is that 'best in class' continues to outperform, both in the occupier and investment markets. The challenge is to keep abreast of what constitutes the ‘best’, which morphs according to the needs of occupiers and where we are in the investment cycle.
Date: Wednesday, 27 September 2017
Time: 8:00am - 10:00am
Venue: DIFC Conference Centre – Precinct Building 4
- 8:00 - 8:30: Breakfast / Networking
- 8:30 - 8:40: Welcome address
- Nabil AlKindi, Chief Real Estate Officer, DIFC Authority
- 8:40 - 9:25: Keynote: How the rise of new industries (FinTech) and the emergence of new property types are impacting demand for business space, and how revolutionary thinking is diversifying city centres.
- Speaker: Taimur Khan, Senior Analyst, Knight Frank, Research
- 9:25 - 9:45: Panel Discussion: The impact of global trends on the Dubai real estate market and how investors and occupiers’ decisions today will be impacted by the forecasted trends over the next decade.
- Moderator: William Skidmore, Executive Director, Salperton & Co.
- Panelist: Matthew Dadd, Partner, Knight Frank, Commercial Leasing
- Panelist: Joe Morris, Partner, Knight Frank, Capital Markets
- Panelist: Taimur Khan, Senior Analyst, Knight Frank, Research
9:45 - 10:00: Q&A
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode