The Dubai Islamic Economy Development Centre in partnership with Thomson Reuters is pleased to invite you to attend the "Global Islamic Economy Outlook 2017 Seminar: A Promise of Change".
The Islamic economy continues to evolve, driven by young Muslims asserting their values, and requiring companies to provide products and services that meet their faith-based needs. The size of the Islamic economy is estimated to be $1.9 trillion and Islamic finance sector had roughly $2 trillion in assets in 2015.
The seminar will feature the launch of the State of the Global Islamic Economy Report for 2016/2017.
• 10:45am - 11:00am: Registration and Network
• 11:00am - 11:20am: Opening Remarks
• 11:20am - 11:40am: Presentation: State of the Global Islamic Economy Report 2016/17 launch
• 11:40am - 12:40pm: Panel Discussion: Global Islamic Economy Outlook: a promise of change
• 12:40pm - 01:00pm: Q&A Session
• Mr. Abdulla Mohammed Al Awar, Chief Executive Officer - Dubai Islamic Economy Development Centre
• Mr. Mustafa Adil, Head of Islamic Finance, Thomson Reuters
• Mr. Mohammed Badri, Managing Director of International Halal Acc. Forum
Date: Monday, 3 October 2016
Time: 10:45am – 01:00pm
Venue: DIFC Conference Centre, Precinct Building 4
RSVP: to register, please click here
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode