- Stay up-to-date with DIFC’s responses to COVID19
- Read more
- 12 Oct 2016, 8:30 am - 10:30 am
- DIFC Conference Centre, Precinct Building 4
The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), in partnership with Latham & Watkins, DarkMatter and HSBC Bank Middle East Limited, is pleased to invite you to participate at You’ve Been Hacked – Now What? Global and Regional Best Practice in Preparing for and Managing Risk in Responding to a Cyber-security Breach conference.
- 08:30am - Registration and Networking
- 09:00am - Welcome and Introduction followed by A Regulator’s Viewpoint: regulatory compliance in the DIFC following a Cyber-Security Breach by Jacques Visser, Chief Legal Officer and Commissioner of Data Protection, DIFC Authority.
- 09:20am - Global Best Practice in preparing for and managing legal risk following a Cyber-Security Breach by Gail Crawford, Partner – Chair of Global Data Privacy and Security Committee, Latham & Watkins.
- 09:40am - Global Best Practice in preparing for and managing forensics and investigations following a Data Breach by Stephen Brennan, Senior Vice President - Cyber Network Defense, DarkMatter
- 10:00am - Panel Discussion: You’ve been hacked. Now what? Moderated by Andrew Moyle, Partner, Latham & Watkins
- 10:30am - Closing Remarks
- Jacques Visser, Chief Legal Officer and Commissioner of Data Protection, DIFC Authority
- Shamim Al Jabiry, Senior Legal Counsel, Digital & Data Privacy, HSBC Bank Middle East Limited
- Gail Crawford, Partner – Chair of Global Data Privacy and Security Committee, Latham & Watkins
- Stephen Brennan, Senior Vice President - Cyber Network Defense, DarkMatter
- Brian Meenagh, Senior Associate – Head of Middle East Technology Practice, Latham & Watkins
- Date: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
- Time: 8:30am – 10:30am
- Venue: DIFC Conference Centre, Precinct Building 4
- RSVP: To register, please click here
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode