Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), in partnership with PwC, is pleased to invite you to participate in a session titled ‘The Implications of Brexit – What’s Next?’
The news of the UK exiting the European Union last June evidently had a global impact, with the Brexit affecting Foreign Direct Investment, trade, industry, the labour market and more.
But what happens next? Join us to hear the views of industry experts on how to respond to the challenges and opportunities that will arise over the next few years.
• 8:30am - 9:00am - Breakfast & networking
• 9:00am - 9:10am - Welcome remarks
• 9:10am - 9:40am - PwC Presentation: The Implications of Brexit - What's Next?
• 9:40am - 10:15am - Panel discussion: What is the impact of Brexit on banks, investors and investment banks
• 10:15am - 10:30am - Q&A
• David Cox, Financial Services Assurance Industry Leader, PwC Middle East
• Jassim Alseddiqi, Managing Director & CEO, Abu Dhabi Financial Group.
• Julia Onslow-Cole, Legal Markets Leader & Head of Global Immigration, PwC UK
• Salmaan Jaffery, Chief Business Development Officer, DIFC Authority
• Tim Fox, Head of Research & Chief Economist, Emirates NBD
Date: Thursday, 29 September 2016
Time: 8:30am – 10:30am
Venue: DIFC Conference Centre, Precinct Building 4
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode