- Stay up-to-date with DIFC’s responses to COVID19
- Read more
- 23 Sep 2020, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Microsoft Teams
The DIFC and Al Tamimi & Company invite you to a webinar session on opportunities for family businesses to set up in the Centre.
Key discussion points include:
- Family business structuring as a means of ensuring the preservation of wealth.
- The DIFC platform for structuring complex family holding arrangements.
- Exploring the options available for family businesses and choosing the optimum model for your family business.
- Developments in the regulatory environment outside the DIFC and how we see the DIFC assuming a greater role as the regulatory landscape develops.
12:00pm - 12:10pm: Opening Remarks
12:10pm - 12:45pm: Panel Discussion:
- Khadija Ali, Chief Representative, Business Development Segments, DIFC Authority
- Richard Catling, Partner, Corporate Commercial, Al Tamimi & Company
- Nawal Abdelhadi, Senior Associate, Corporate Commercial, Al Tamimi & Company
12:45pm - 1:00pm: Q&A session
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode