- Stay up-to-date with DIFC’s responses to COVID19
- Read more
- 21 Nov 2018, 8:30 am - 10:00 am
- New DIFC Conference Centre, The Exchange, DIFC
You are exclusively invited to the launch of (Y)OUR SPACE, our new flagship report focused on the future trends shaping global occupier markets.
Taimur Khan, Research Manager at Knight Frank Middle East, presents five key themes shaping the workplace, the future trends shaping the global occupier market and how these trends translate to Dubai’s marketplace.
This will be followed by a presentation from Al Hinton, Dubai Investment Development Agency Advisor at Dubai FDI, on the developments of Dubai to date and an overview of the fundamentals which underpin the opportunities across a range of sectors across the Emirate.
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am: Registration / Networking
- 9:00 am – 9:05 am: DIFC Welcome Address, Matthew Dadd, Partner, Commerical Agency, Knight Frank
- 9:05 am – 9:25 am: "Insights from the global workplace and future trends shaping occupier markets", Taimur Khan, Research Manager at Knight Frank Middle East
- 9:25 am – 9:45 am: The Dubai Advantage, Al Hinton, Dubai Investment Development Agency Advisor at Dubai FDI
- 9:45 am - 10:00 am: Closing remarks, Matthew Dadd, Partner, Commerical Agency at Knight Frank
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode