Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company adds key Product Line & Service Leaders in DubaiCommunity News 18 Sep 2018 02:56 pm
BOSTON, MA, September 18, 2018 – Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company (BHSI) today announced that it has further expanded its leadership team in Dubai with the appointment of executives to fill key product line and service posts.
“Building a strong foundation of servicing capabilities and local knowledge and expertise is critical to BHSI’s long term plans in the Middle East.” said Marc Breuil, President, BHSI, Asia Middle East. “Since BHSI Middle East commenced operations in February, we have established a strong and dynamic team to bring BHSI’s unmatched financial strength and capital to the Middle East.”
“Our new teammates in Dubai embody the excellent capabilities and strong character that is so valued by BHSI and by our customers,” said Alessandro Cerase, Senior Executive O_cer, BHSI Middle East. “_ey will lead our efforts to bring BHSI’s long-term focus, multi-line underwriting and service excellence to customers throughout the Middle East. We are pleased to welcome them aboard.”
The BHSI appointees include:
- Aisling Malone, Head of Executive & Professional Lines. Aisling was previously Head of Professional Liability Cyber MENA and Senior Underwriter at AIG MEA Limited. Aisling is joined by Joe Saab, Senior Underwriter.
- Emir Erdur, Head of Casualty. He was previously Casualty Leader and Regional Underwriter of Casualty for the MEA region at QBE Insurance (Europe) Limited. Emir is joined by Mohammed Hannoun, Senior Underwriting Manager.
- Carlos Beltran, Head of Commercial Property. Carlos was previously Regional Vice President, P&C Underwriting at Chubb Latin America.
- Meenakshi Srinath, Head of Marine. Prior to BHSI, Meenakshi was Head of Marine (Gulf and KSA) at AXA Insurance Gulf.
- Kapil Palathinkal is Head of Energy and Construction. Kapil was most recently the Energy & Engineered Risk Manager for the Arabian Hub at AIG. Kapil is joined by Anuradha Sekar, Senior Underwriter.
- Pruthviraj More, Senior Risk Engineer. Pruthviraj joins BHSI from Allianz Global Corporate Specialty where he was a Property Loss Control Engineer.
- John Lewis, Head of Claims. John was previously Head of Claims at Zurich Insurance DIFC Dubai.
Earlier this year BHSI announced the appointment of Alessandro Cerase as Senior Executive O_cer (SEO) and Neeraj Yadvendu as deputy SEO and Head of _ird Party Lines for the Middle East, both based on Dubai. Alessandro also leads First Party Lines for BHSI’s broader Asia Middle East region, which includes BHSI’s other regional hubs of Hong Kong and Singapore as well as BHSI operations in Malaysia and Macau.
To learn more, contact email@example.com.
Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company (www.bhspecialty.com) provides commercial property, casualty, healthcare professional liability, executive and professional lines, surety, travel, programs, medical stop loss, and homeowners insurance. The actual and final terms of coverage for all product lines may vary. In the Asia Middle East region, it underwrites on the paper of Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company, which holds financial strength ratings of A++ from AM Best and AA+ from Standard & Poor’s. Based in Boston, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance has offices in Atlanta, Asheville, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Indianapolis, Irvine, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, San Ramon, Seattle, Stevens Point, Auckland, Brisbane, Dubai, Dublin, Düsseldorf, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, London, Macau, Melbourne, Munich, Perth, Singapore, Sydney and Toronto. Regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
JoAnn Lee / +1 617-936-2937