Car Parking Modification and Internal Road WorksAnnouncement 22 Mar 2018 06:19 am
In line with our efforts to improve the traffic flow around the DIFC district and to help you plan your future journey, we are pleased to provide you with further details on the car parking modification and road works taking place.
Gate District Building 1 and 2
- A dedicated right turn onto the road between Gate District Building 1 and the Gate Village has been added to direct traffic through Gate District Building 3 circulation lanes on to Al Sa’ada Street
- From 24 March 2018 to 4 May 2018:
- The drop-off area in front of Gate District Building 2 will be closed and an alternative drop-off area will be available
- From 4 May 2018 to 31 May 2018:
- All drop off areas surrounding Gate District Building 2 will be closed, however, traffic will still be maintained in both directions at all times
- Pedestrian access to Gate District Building 2 will be restricted to the revolving doors only
Gate District Building 3 and Al Fattan Currency House
- Two dedicated traffic lanes have been added around the area
- A total of three basement car park entry ramps into Gate District Building 3 are now available
- The existing taxi rank in front of Al Fattan Currency House will be relocated to a newly constructed layby
- The left turn into the Al Fattan Currency House carpark will be remove
Gate District Building 4
- The existing curb has been realigned to create a circulation lane
- An additional carpark entry ramp has been provided
In addition to the above, a formal crossing point has been constructed to improve pedestrian facilities around the upcoming Coffee Zone.
We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.