DIFC Government Services UpdatesAnnouncement 28 Nov 2017 10:53 am
The DIFC Government Services Office (GSO) would like to inform you of the following updates:
- Applicant’s original passport and Emirates ID will not be required for Dependents’ visa cancellation if the applicant is in the UAE or outside the UAE for more than six months. However original documents will be required if the applicant is out of the UAE for less than six months and their visa is valid.
- Emirates ID Authority has agreed to accept DIFC employees and their dependent s at the Umm Hurair-2 (Karama) authorised centre for Emirated ID biometrics. Kindly click here for the location map.
- All supporting documents except employment contract submitted along with visa related Services Requests need to be clear and in JPG format.
- Companies are required to pay a refundable deposit of AED 2,500 against the company establishment card. The deposit will be refunded after cancellation of the establishment card.
- Effective 5th February 2017 an Employment visa can be transferred only between companies in the emirate of Dubai. Transfers will not be possible to/from an individual sponsorship.
For any enquiries, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04 362 2222.