DIFC Government Services UpdatesAnnouncement 28 Nov 2017 10:53 am
The DIFC Government Services Office (GSO) would like to inform you of the following updates:
1. Effective Sunday, 25 December 2016, all Dependent Visa related applications will be processed through E-Vision, the new visa application system introduced by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai).
Below are the changes to the current visa application process, with regards to switching to new E-Vision system
- Original Emirates ID of the sponsor will be a mandatory requirement for all Dependent Visa related services.
- Sponsor signature will no longer be required
- Online Entry Permit will be available on the Client Portal once it is issued by the GDRFA, which can be printed and sent to applicants in order to enter the UAE
- All supporting documents upload along with the visa applications should be in JPG format
- Sponsor’s IBAN number will be required for all Dependent Visa applications
2. In line with the implementation of Health Insurance Law No. 11 of Dubai conducted by Dubai Health Authority (DHA), a valid insurance certificate issued by an insurance provider, approved Dubai Health Authority, will be required along with all new and with the renewal of Employment and Dependent Visa Applications effective 1 January 2017.
Please click here for the list of approved Insurance Providers. The insurance certificate should be uploaded along with renewal application and presented at the time of visa stamping for new visa applications.
For any enquiries, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04 362 2222.