DIFC P.O. Box RenewalAnnouncement 04 Dec 2017 08:55 am
We would like to remind all companies that hold a P.O. Box located in DIFC that renewal is due before the end of 2017.
Renewal submissions can be made from 4 December 2017 until 31 January 2018. Kindly renew your subscription during this time to avoid interruption in mail delivery or incurrence of any fines.
The P.O. Box renewal process is as follows:
- Log on to the DIFC Portal and select the ‘P.O. Box’ service under Employee Services
- Fill in the required information and click Save
- Download the P.O. Box application form generated in the system
- Fill in the P.O. Box application form, obtain the required signature and stamp from the company authorised signatory, upload to the system and click Submit
- Collect the P.O. Box application form with a No Objection stamp from the DIFC Government Services Office
- Submit to Emirates Post Office, located next to DIFC Courts, with a copy of your valid commercial license and the required payment.
Please note that failure to renew the subscription on time will result in penalties and permanent deactivation of the P.O. Box.
For any enquiries, please e-mail email@example.com or call 04 362 2391.