Dubai Fitness Challenge 2018 Comes to DIFCAnnouncement17 Oct 2018 10:00 am
Dubai Fitness Challenge 2018 is back!
DFC, an initiative by His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of the Executive Council, is a challenge for all residents and visitors to commit to 30 minutes of continuous exercise for 30 days between 26 October 2018 - 24 November 2018.
Your participation in the Challenge will contribute to Dubai becoming one of the most active cities in the world, and DIFC one of the most active groups taking part!
Registering is simple:
1. Download the Dubai Fitness App on your mobile device from www.dubaifitnesschallenge.com
2. Create an account using Facebook, Google or your Email (corporate email address should be used)
3. Join Dubai International Financial Centre Authority so that all your activity counts towards our collective efforts by clicking here on your mobile device
4. You’re in!
- Update your profile with all required information and upload a profile picture!
- View our group profile to check out:
- Our leaderboards and how you’re ranking
- Events and activities to plan your #Dubai30x30 journey will be added closer to the start of DFC
- Practice tracking your activity in the App by clicking “workout” and using GPS or manual activity tracking
- Look out for upcoming features in the App, and make sure you’re updating your App to be in the know!
Don’t forget to share your #Dubai30x30 Challenge on your social accounts and tag DFC on Instagram and Facebook @DubaiFitnessChallenge and Twitter @Dxbfitchallenge