Government Services Office UpdatesAnnouncement23 Jul 2018 09:48 am
The DIFC Government Services Office (GSO) would like to inform you of the following updates:
- As per a recent announcement from the UAE Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE), all domestic helper visa applications will be subject to MoHRE approval. Accordingly, please anticipate an adjustment to the processing time for domestic helper visa applications by the DIFC GSO.
Below are the additional requirements for domestic helper visa applications:
1. Sponsor’s attested Marriage Certificate
2. Colour copy of Sponsor’s spouse’s valid Emirates ID (both sides)
3. Sponsor’s photograph with white background
- When requesting letters and NOCs from the DIFC GSO, the applicant’s passport copy, visa copy or supporting letter from place of employment will no longer be required.
- Kindly ensure all employee information on the DIFC Client Portal is accurate before submitting a letter or NOC request.
For any enquiries or in case of any discrepancies on the DIFC Client Portal, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04 362 2222.