New Year's NoticeAnnouncement 30 Dec 2018 12:59 pm
On the occasion of the New Year, please note that the DIFC corporate offices will be closed on Tuesday, 1 January 2019. Business will resume on Wednesday, 2 January 2019.
In preparation for New Year celebrations, please note the following:
Operations and Logistics
- All fit-outs, construction, preventive maintenance and deliveries will be stopped from 7:00pm on 31 December 2018
- All loading bays should be vacated 7:00pm on 31 December 2018
- The Truck Tunnel will be closed from 7:00pm on 31 December 2018
- All rooftops will be closed
DIFC Parking Access
- Gate District parking entrances/exits Gates 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 shutters will be closed at 7:00pm on 31 December 2018
The following Gate Village and Gate District entrances/exits will be open and controlled:
- Gate Village 6 (Zuma Parking)
- Gate Village 2
- Gate District 6
Additional parking between The Ritz-Carlton, DIFC and Liberty House on Al Sukuk Street will be made available to the public from 4:00pm on 31 December 2018 until 4:00am on 1 January 2019. A parking fee of AED 100 per vehicle will apply at the point of entry. For enquiries, please contact Zone Parking on 600 541006 or email@example.com.
The following roads around the DIFC will be closed to the public on 31 December 2018:
- Entry and exit from Al Sa'ada Street (Happiness Street), between Gate Village and Al Fattan Currency House, will be closed starting from 7:00pm
- Entry and exit from the main road towards Gate District 1, starting from 7:00pm
- Service road in front of The Gate Building
All services and operations will resume at 7:00am on Tuesday, 1 January 2019.
For enquiries, please contact:
DIFC Control Room: 04 362 2299 / 04 362 2399
Enova Helpdesk: 04 203 8000
Security Hotline: 050 285 5999
We wish you a happy and prosperous New Year!