New Year’s NoticeAnnouncement27 Dec 2017 10:49 am
On the occasion of the New Year, please note that the DIFC corporate offices will be closed on Sunday, 31 December 2017 and Monday, 1 January 2018.
Business will resume on Tuesday, 2 January 2018.
In preparation for New Year celebrations, please note the following:
- All fit-outs, construction, maintenance and deliveries will be stopped by 6:00pm on 31 December 2017 until 7:00am on 1 January 2018
- All rooftops will be closed
- All loading bays should be vacated by 7:00pm on 31 December 2017
- The Truck Tunnel will be closed by 7:00pm on 31 December 2017
- Gate District parking entrances/exits Gates 1, 3, 4, and 5 shutters will be closed at 7:00pm on 31 December 2017
The following Gate Village exits will be open and controlled:
- Gate Village Building 6 (Zuma Exit)
- Gate Village Building 2
- Precinct Building 6
The following roads around the DIFC district will be closed to the public on 31 December 2017:
- Entry and exit from Road 312 (between Gate Village and Al Fattan Currency House) will be closed starting from 8:00pm
- Entry and exit from the main road towards Precinct Building 1, starting from 8:00pm
- Service road in front of The Gate Building
- Al Sa’ada Road, starting from 8:00pm
Please note that clients with access cards can enter the DIFC from the Precinct Building 6 parking entrance.
All services will resume at 7:00am on Monday, 1 January 2018.
For enquiries, please contact:
DIFC Control Room: 04 362 2299 / 04 362 2399
Enova Helpdesk: 04 203 8000
Security Hotline: 050 285 5999
We wish you a happy and prosperous New Year!