Ramadan Timings And GuidelinesAnnouncement28 May 2017
On the occasion of the Holy Month of Ramadan, DIFC wishes you and your family a blessed month.
Our business hours during Ramadan will be as follows:
- DIFC Authority: 9:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday to Thursday
- Government Services Office: 9:00am - 2:00pm, Sunday to Thursday
- Registry Services Office: 9:00am - 2:00pm, Sunday to Thursday
- Retailers: 9:00am - 3:00pm, any time before or after DIFC Authority business hours is to be decided by retailers’ management
In order to ensure that our community is in compliance with local laws and community rules during the Holy Month of Ramadan, please adhere to the below guidelines:
- Playing music and live entertainment is strictly prohibited
- Food & Beverage outlets must be covered, so that serving and consumption of food and beverages is not visible to the public
- Takeaway and deliveries of F&B must be made in concealed and odourless packaging
- For outlets that serve shisha or alcoholic beverages, please make sure that these are only served after sunset
For those who do not fast during the Holy Month, please note that eating, drinking and smoking in public during daylight hours in UAE are strictly prohibited and punishable by law.
For any enquiries, please contact the Link Call Centre on 800 Link (800 5465) or Helpdesk on 04 362 1799.