Refurbishment Works of Precinct Building Common AreasAnnouncement 10 Dec 2017 02:51 pm
In line with our continued efforts to enhance our services, we are pleased to announce the upgrade of Precinct Building common areas.
Please find below information related to the refurbishment works:
- There will be full enhancement of common areas. These include the demolition of ceilings and flooring in existing corridors, lift lobbies and washrooms. All washroom equipment will be upgraded.
- The refurbishment works are tentatively scheduled to commence in the first half of January 2018.
- The timeframe for completion will be approximately four months, in various stages from the date of commencement of the works.
- To minimise disruption, all major works will be carried out between 6:00pm and 6:00am on weekdays. Some minor works may occur outside these hours.
- The works will also be carried out over 24 hours during the weekend (Friday and Saturday).
- As part of the construction of this project, there may be limited accessibility to certain areas, mainly the washrooms. Tenants will be given access to alternative floors during this time.
- Utilities and elevators will operate normally.
- Due to the nature of works there may be smell and dust on site in affected areas during construction stage.
For any enquiries, please contact:
Manager - Tenant Relations
Tel: +971 4 362 2673
E-mail: [email protected]
We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.