Refurbishment Works of Precinct Building Common AreasAnnouncement10 Dec 2017
In line with our continued efforts to enhance our services, we are pleased to announce the upgrade of Precinct Building common areas.
Please find below information related to the refurbishment works:
- There will be full enhancement of common areas. These include the demolition of ceilings and flooring in existing corridors, lift lobbies and washrooms. All washroom equipment will be upgraded.
- The refurbishment works are tentatively scheduled to commence in the first half of January 2018.
- The timeframe for completion will be approximately four months, in various stages from the date of commencement of the works.
- To minimise disruption, all major works will be carried out between 6:00pm and 6:00am on weekdays. Some minor works may occur outside these hours.
- The works will also be carried out over 24 hours during the weekend (Friday and Saturday).
- As part of the construction of this project, there may be limited accessibility to certain areas, mainly the washrooms. Tenants will be given access to alternative floors during this time.
- Utilities and elevators will operate normally.
- Due to the nature of works there may be smell and dust on site in affected areas during construction stage.
For any enquiries, please contact:
Manager - Tenant Relations
Tel: +971 4 362 2673
We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.