Top 5 things to do at DIFC this DecemberPress Release19 Dec 2019 11:57 am
With the winter season kicking off and the holidays kicking in, it’s the perfect time to head to DIFC and explore the top five things to do this month.
1. Stay on top of the latest trends in fashion with DIFC Runway
2. Escape to 1930’s Shanghai with exquisite fine-Asian cuisine
Enjoy contemporary fine-Asian delicacies at newly opened home-grown restaurant, Shanghai Me. With art-deco detailing and a bamboo filled terrace, the restaurant has fast become a celebrity favourite, having welcomed UAE royalty, Jason Derulo, Akon, Trey Songz, Tyga and Shanina Shaik since opening.
3. Hide away in the rainforest- inspired new restaurant
All the way from Madrid, Amazonico restaurant makes its Middle Eastern debut at Gate Village in the DIFC. Enjoy vibrant cuisine inspired by a rich culinary heritage this festive season.
4. Make your way to the new hotspot for exotic Vietnamese cuisine
Head down to Indochine at DIFC for exotic French – Vietnamese cuisine and see what all the buzz is about at this Dubai offshoot of New York’s celebrity hotspot!
5. Catch some good vibes at the new Vibe Café
Step into a bright fluorescent world for all your social media folly and find a whimsical menu that's serious on clean. Whether you're looking for a funky new spot to gather with friends or a healthy meal that rides on fun ingredients. So sit back, enjoy the music and stay vibin".