Use Of DIFC Buildings And Common AreasAnnouncement 24 Apr 2017 02:00 pm
In line with our commitment towards maintaining a clean and safe working environment, we advise all members of the DIFC community to ensure compliance with the below points, related to the use of buildings and common areas around the Centre:
- No storage of any materials and items in the common areas including corridors
- No items should be displayed or stored in a manner that obstructs access to building facility rooms, including mechanical rooms, electrical rooms, etc.
- All Emergency Exits and escape routes are to be clear and free from any obstructions
- No storage or disposal of rubbish or objects that may cause obstruction in the car park spaces
- During any work within leased premises, common areas should be kept free of any visual obstructions, including construction materials and related debris
- Waste and garbage materials should be disposed of in the designated waste disposal cages (Basement of Precinct Buildings 2, 3, 4, 5, and Gate Village 5). Storage and disposal of waste in the common areas, including all basement parking, is not allowed
- All materials should be kept in the designated storage room
- A safe distance between the electrical sockets and stored materials should be maintained at all times
- Minimum clearance of at least 1 metre should be kept between the top of stored items and the sprinkler heads
- All chemicals should be stored in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations and within a designated chemical storage room
Kindly note that the above points are also applicable to common areas within leased premises, to ensure the safety of our tenants and compliance with the laws and regulations.
We would appreciate your prompt action to ensure the maintenance of high safety and cleanliness standards around DIFC. Regular inspections will be carried out to ensure the above points are being complied with.
For further information or assistance, please contact:
Kristoffer Mangaban (Enova HSEQ Specialist)
E-mail: [email protected]
Mobile: +971 56 689 1715