An advanced ICT platform.
DIFC has four state-of-the-art data centres. These offer a range of services tailored for the evolving and dynamic requirements of the Centre’s financial and business community.
Clients can connect to data centres from anywhere in the DIFC using dedicated fibre, the most cost-effective option with the lowest possible latency. There are two diversified connection routes for higher redundancy.
DIFC Data Centre hosting facility
DIFC offers an advanced ICT infrastructure platform that serves business requirements of global and regional companies within its diversified community.
Our aim is to provide a secure and resilient infrastructure to ensure minimum risks and maximum uptime. As a result, DIFC has built four state-of-the-art data centres within the DIFC campus offering hosting services tailored specifically to its prestigious financial and business requirements.
Each data centre provides a minimum N+1 redundancy for each cabinet, delivering the highest levels of uptime availability to our customers.
Companies operating in DIFC can benefit from an advanced data centre infrastructure and superior facilities, including:
- Redundant telecommunication service providers (du & Etisalat)
- Dedicated substation transformer
- Redundant backup generator, UPS & cooling systems
- Two diversified telecom entries to the Data Centre
- 24x7x365 physical security presence
- CCTV, biometric and access reader system
- Dedicated BMS room facility
Why Choose the DIFC Data Centre?
- Customers can connect to DIFC Data Centre from anywhere in the Centre using dark fibre, the most cost-effective option.
- DIFC customers can connect to DIFC Data Centres through two complete diversified route for higher redundancy.
- DIFC customers can cross connect to international financial news feeders using direct connectivity with competitive prices.
- DIFC Data Centre customers can avail competitive international telecom connectivity prices with up to 40% discounts compared to the normal rate. DIFC had been awarded the "Best Data Centre Deployment in the region" and "Best Network Infrastructure implementation".
- DIFC Data Centre provided the highest of service availability with more than 99.99% uptime since inception in 2004.
- DIFC Data Centre was designed with full flexibility & scalability where customers can host different number of racks starting from one single cabinet up to 30 cabinets in a secured and private cage.
For general and technical enquiries, please contact the DIFC Data Centre team at firstname.lastname@example.org