Quality Management Policy
The DIFC is committed to establishing, implementing, and maintaining a quality management system that ensures effective policies, procedures and frameworks are in place to facilitate efficient work flows.
We have implemented a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with international standards and which provide our clients with a consistent, competitive, and satisfactory level of service.
Our key priorities are:
- Meeting and exceeding client requirements/expectations by providing consistent, competitive, and satisfactory level of services
- Implementation of efficient, robust legal and regulatory requirements
- Compliance with the ISO 9001 Quality Assurance framework certification
- Meeting client requirements, while maintaining global best practices
- The continuous improvement of the DIFC quality management system